Monday 30 April 2012

Concert goings. (PA#1)

About two weeks ago, I went to to the Enter Shikari concert. And I have to say, it was amazing. I did get elbowed in the jaw, and I tripped and almost lost my phone, but it was so worth it. The opening bands were good too, but Enter Shikari stole the show by far. Nothing is better than releasing months of built up stress and worries by jumping into a mosh pit and just going crazy. The mosh pits were bigger than they were at August Burns Red, which was extremely surprising to me, even though there were less than maybe around 250 people there. I freaking love going to concerts, they just give me that feeling of complete content and they have such a lasting impact with me. The next one I plan on going to is Escape the Fate in the middle of May, so I'm quite excited :D


No comments:

Post a Comment