Monday 14 May 2012

Writing Reflection #9


The Twitter thing is going alright. I've never used it before so I didn't know how it would work out. It's pretty easy to use so it's fine. I don't really get the point of it though. I’ve only been tweeting for what we have to do in Creative Writing, so it’s only an education-related thing for me. It’s a cool way to bring technology into the classroom, in my opinion.

The bucket list is going good. When I started, I had writer’s block for about 20 seconds, then I just wrote away. For successes, or should I say non-successes, I could have crossed off one of them last Friday; I was at a concert and some guys asked if I wanted to crowd surf and out of instinct I shook my head. I’m really upset I didn’t do it and I don’t know why I didn’t either! Other than that non-success, my goal is to cross that one off by the end of the summer. A lot of my other ones will have to wait, although I’m hoping I’ll be able to cross them off one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment